Sunday, June 20, 2010

Le français

I realized today that i have quite thee obsession with the French! I mean my blog name is Petite Chaton, for goodness sake! And for those of you who are not aware, that means little kitten in French. I really truly love everything about France and hope to one day begin many visits. I was watching the fabulously fantastic movie, "Marie Antoinette" directed by Sofia Capola, when I realized that Marie Antoinette was one of France's Queens. BAHA! I was so excited. I love this movie so much. I've seen it about 8 or 9 times and everything about it is wonderful. The acting, the score, the photography, the directing, the list goes on... SO,for all of you souls who have not seen the movie, Please do yourself a favor and watch it! It is ahhhmazing. Oh and below thee pictures is a song from the movie. It's by The Strokes.




No comments:

Post a Comment